Thursday, February 2, 2012

Media Tracking

A: My telephone; for a minimum of at least 4 hours everyday.
B: The television; I use it the least because most of my time is spent at school, but even then I would spend at least a couple hours on it.
C: As an average I would use it to communicate for 4 hours per day
D: Only a few hours per day. I do not spend too much time in front of the television.
E: I was not exactly too surprised, I knew that I spent a lot of time keeping connected with friends and family using my phone and facebook.
F: Probably not, I realize how much time I am spending using social mediums, but at the same time I don't feel my results are very radical compared to the "average user" and I enjoy staying connected.
G: I will strive to maintain my current media input because I still feel like I am very connected with those that I want to connect with, and am keeping informed with what is happening in the world. Therefore, I don't feel like I have to saturate myself with media, when I get the information I want at the level of immersion.

No comments:

Post a Comment